RPG Jumping
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Self explanitory

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Liechtenstein X Canada fanfic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hiro

Hiro

A Liechtenstein X Canada fanfic Empty
PostSubject: A Liechtenstein X Canada fanfic   A Liechtenstein X Canada fanfic I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:23 am

WRNING: Rated : M for sex... point blank LiechtxPruss @ first...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Brudder!" i searched and yelled looking through the large building for my caretaker.
"Lili! what's all this yelling for?" He said opening the first door on my left
"S-sorry, i was worried about you." I said in a strong german accent. He hugged me and told me to worry less, i nodded in comprehension then asked what was happening.
"I'm going away for a few months, But i'll be back."He looked into my eyes "I have arranged for you to stay with Germany"I blushed a bright pink.
"B-but isn't prussia there?" He reassured me nothing would happen and that germany would keep his brother in check "ok, But I am still not sure." Switzerland grabbed my chin and made me look him in the eye
"Don't worry Lili you'll be fine, if anything happens, Use this." He said handing me a gun in the holdster i smiled
"Ok brudder." He smiled back at me.
I huried down the gigantic hallway to my room
"This is what i'll wear" i changed into a blue and white dress, smiling at myself in the mirror, fixing my ribbon.
"Lili are you ready?" I looked at Switzerland and said
"Yes switzy!" I walked down the hallway to meet him when he blushed
"That dress looks nice on you." I looked over at him giggling at his blush.
We pulld up to the normal sized home that belonged to one of switzerland's friends, Germany
"Hello Switzerland,"Said the large blonde haired man in the door "Please come in." I looked up at he german in awe
"He is so big..."I said softly
"You must be liechtenstein, Pleased to meet you, I am Germany""He said taking me by the hand, shaking it.
"Y-yes i am switzy's little sister, How do you do?" I said shyly curtsying
"LIECHTENSTEIN?"said a voice behind the german "SWIZY LET YOU OUT?"
"Gil-bert, is that you."I hesitantly said trying to peer over the german's arm. worry washed over my face.I turned aroound and said"Switzerland, i wanna come with you.." Soon i was attacked by a thing with auburn hair
"Ve~!" said the thing clung to my back
"ITALY! WE DONT ATTACK GUESTS!"Germany yelled from behind me
"Sorry Germany, she's just so cute." he walked to the front of me and kissed my hand "I'm italy or Feliciano, Whichever you like the most" I curtseyed in front of the boy.
"I'm Lili, or Liechtenstein whichever is easier for you to remember to say"The small man smiled at me
"Lili, i must be going now."Switzerland said hugging me
"Ok brudder, i love you"He blushed as he walked back to the car
Back to top Go down

A Liechtenstein X Canada fanfic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Jumping :: OTHER: Fan Fictons :: Hetalia-
Jump to: