RPG Jumping
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Self explanitory

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Playfull Cat and the Shunned Leviathan (Rin's Story)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keiichiro Mikogami
Admin
Keiichiro Mikogami

Location : Hidden under your bed, planning to rip you to shreds.

The Playfull Cat and the Shunned Leviathan (Rin's Story) Empty
PostSubject: The Playfull Cat and the Shunned Leviathan (Rin's Story)   The Playfull Cat and the Shunned Leviathan (Rin's Story) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:51 pm

Hiro and Sephiroth walked on eather side of me. Hiro glancing at Sephiroth every so often, blushing. Sephiroth keeping that same smile the whole time. We walked through Kefkas' Palace. I stopped and noticed Golbez watching from the side. I walked to him, Sephiroth watching me, Hiro watching Sephiroth.

"Hello Golbez," I said softly. Golbez was like a brother to me. One that I never had, same thing with Sephiroth.

"Ah, hello, Rin. I see you have made it out of the battle." I nodded and looked at the two behind me.

"Go have fun, I'm gonna stay with Golbez for a while." Sephiroth nodded and he offered his hand to Hiro, who took it, nearly fainting. I smiled as they vanished. I turned back to Golbez. "What do I have to do now for Kuja?" I looked up at him.

"Humph, Like I would do as he says. Better for someone with your kind of power to do as you please." Golbez walked up beside me. "But do as you please, I cant order you around." I let Golbez go after that. He was right, no one can order me around, it was my choice to do what the others said. That was ending, I was the Leviathan after all.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked in silence, glancing around at all the manikans.

"So, will the Leviathan do as I say?" Kuja cooed to me as he appeared.

"No, I will not help you." My tone was rough and low. Kuja shrugged.

"Very well then, it is your wish." Kuja glanced over to the side and let out a huff. I glanced around to the floating castles in the rift. I then tilted my head and caused boulders to fly out of dark portals at Kuja. He dodged them with ease. "Nice try little worm, but I'm sorry to say that you have no power to defeat me." My smile caused him to swallow his words and with the flick of my wrist and a tilt of my head, I caused an explotion that Chaos even felt from his throne.

"Now burn in your own guilt. I'm tired of you and the rest of the idiots I find myself speaking too. I feel my own I.Q. dropping when I'm around all of you," I said with a bored glance to the Manikans. "Go and have fun, I tire of you all here." I turned and left at that.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
https://rpg-jumping.rpg-board.net

The Playfull Cat and the Shunned Leviathan (Rin's Story)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Jumping :: OTHER: Fan Fictons :: Dissidia/Final Fantasy-
Jump to: